Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Television sure has come a long way....can we go back?

After grocery shopping, Jazzercise, cooking dinner, and packing the trailer for our weekend away, I sit down to relax for a minute and decide to turn on the T.V. and flip through the channels. Starting at channel 2, some ridciulous people who think they can dance...NOT, 4 a show that looks like it may have something to do with the military, 5 Criminal Minds, not a bad show about FBI investigators, but I have seen this one, on to 7, I am stuck, I am watching an obvious gay man sitting with an asian baby on his lap while louging outside on a chaise, up walks another gay gentleman who I came to realize was his boyfriend/girlfriend since they were massaging each others legs. I wanted to change the channel but I was mezzerise...In the next 10 minutes, I was introduced to the following scenario's, a teenage girl who went out and got drunk and was puking in her hotel bathroom, and older gentleman who was having relations with a women that could have been his child and lastly the gay couple lost their asian baby in the elevator....so I ask....What happened to the Partridge Family, The Brady Bunch, Leave it to Beaver and who decides to put this, excuse me, CRAP on television? I don't get it, no wonder our world is so screwed up :0(

1 comment: