Thursday, July 29, 2010

Memorialized forever...

I am going backwards in my blogging this week, but since I haven't blogged in I don't know how long, I think it will be okay. This just couldn't go without recognition...

Usually I dread Mondays, not so much because of work but because usually all of my good intentions of cleaning house, doing laundry, grocery shopping and getting organized for the week to come were pushed aside after recieving a phone call from a friend with a more inviting offer. "It will still be there when I get back" I say to myself. And so it is and I am left starting the week out with a messy house, overflowing laudry baskets, an empty fridge and a disorganized mess sprawled out all over my bedroom.

This Monday was no different, except when I arrived at work, I was greeted by the other half of my brain, aka my sister from another, aka Sue Sue. I noted that there was a bit of a Cheshire Cat grin on her face but just assumed that she had some great story to tell me from her weekend adventures and didn't question it. However, when she asked me to sit down I got a bit worried, knowing that there couldn't be a "15" I flood of concern went through me, but she assured me nothing bad was about to happen. She turned to her computer and opened this up.......



Without warning the flood gates open and the tears flowed....My 4 legged princess memorialized forever in watercolor. What an awesome gift that I will forever cherish...just like her friendship. I am truly a blessed women. Love you Sue-Sue.

No comments:

Post a Comment